1. Come see us at Guest Central. We are located in the front foyer of the church beside the coffee shop. We will be happy to answer your questions and give you some more information on our church.
2. Be sure to head to the back of the sanctuary immediately after service to meet our Pastor, Don Adkins. He will want to say hello and answer any questions you may have.
3. On select Sundays, be sure to hang around after service for 15-20 minutes and attend our "I'm New" meet-and-greet. Located in the back of the sanctuary in our hospitality suite, you'll meet our Pastor, some of our leadership and other new people like you. You'll get a chance to ask questions, eat a snack and learn more about our church. Check the event calendar for when these are scheduled.
2. We also hold regular Next Step lunches immediately following Sunday morning service. During this 45 minute lunch, just for newcomers to the church, the whole family is invited as you'll learn how to get involved, ask questions, learn what we believe and meet our leadership team. Be sure to look at our event calendar or the bulletin for when these are scheduled.
4. Now it's your time to get involved and find a ministry or area of the church where you want to serve. Click here to get started.